1138 Budapest, Margitsziget (3.2km/2 miles from the city center) MAP
This hotel is located 24 kilometers (14.9 miles) from the airport.
Ensana Thermal Margaret Island, the first metropolitan spa hotel in the world offering a wide range of spa and wellness services, awaits the guests in the heart of Budapest's largest parkland.
The hotel's elegant and spacious rooms are made of natural materials. Every room has a marvellous view, form its balcony, over the Danube or Margaret Island.
Non-smoking rooms, rooms for the disabled and connecting rooms are available. All rooms are air-conditioned and are equipped with colour satellite TV, in-room safe, minibar, hairdryer. Some of them have high-speed, broadband and wireless Internet access (WiFi) as well.
The hotel has recently been renovated and hosts one of Europe's top health spas, utilizing the three natural thermal springs of the island. Margaret Island's thermal water is famous for its healing effects on conditions such as joint and muscle complaints, some circulation disorders, certain degenerative nerve conditions and many other problems, and it is also perfect to unwind and release the tensions and stresses of modern life.
Accommodation services, room facilities
* parking * closed parking * non-smoking rooms * business center * pets allowed * internet access * elevator/lift * room service * 24 hour front desk * indoor pool * baby/child care * dry cleaning/laundry service * sauna * multilingual staff * medical assistance available * Hungarian vacation check accepted * Spa & wellness center
* Wi-Fi wireless Internet in the room
* Wi-Fi wireless Internet in a public area
* Use of Internet on hotel computer
Guests can park their cars in the open-air parking area which is equipped with surveillance cameras and supervised by security guards (parking here is free of charge) or in the subterranian garage.
Guest can choose from a large variety of dishes and business buffet lunches from international and Hungarian cuisine in the Platan Restaurant. There's special culinary evening every Thursday. Kamilla Coffee Shop, Boroka Lobby Bar and Neptun Pool Bar serve a great range of light meals, salads and Danubius Wellness Menus.
Cakes, ice creams, tea and coffee, beers, cocktails and refreshments are also available. Gypsy music accompanies dinners in Szechenyi Restaurant in the Grand Hotel, which is also available to the guests of the Thermal Hotel.
* TV * phone * minibar * internet (surcharge) * air-conditioning * hair dryer * safe * Wi-Fi wireless Internet in the room (surcharge)